Store your inventory in our award-winning facility. Our warehousing division provides storage for all kinds of needs, from pallets to small parcels, from regulated to nonregulated items.
Our warehouse features:
- Climate control
- Walk-in refrigeration unit for temperature-sensitive items
- DEA vault for safely storing drug Schedules II-V
- Security monitoring with high definition cameras, motion detectors, and door/window sensors
Our facility is also licensed by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy and the DEA, and it is both cGMP and cGDP compliant.
Whatever your inventory needs might be, Safe Chain Solutions has a way to meet them. We understand the importance of maintaining accurate daily inventory counts so our clients always know what they have and when they have it. Our online customer web portal allows each client to place orders, view order history, and monitor inventory levels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer email alerts to inform our clients of minimum inventory levels set by our clients to always ensure the availability of their products. Physical inventory counts can be obtained daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or anytime our clients require them. These counts are great for business purposes such as Systems Reconcile, Month End Accounting Procedures, Financial Audits, State and Federal Compliance mandates, and more.
Online Customer Web Portal
Our online customer web portal manages your inventory 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Use it to:
- Place orders
- View order history
- Monitor inventory levels
- Receive email alerts that generate automatically when inventory is low
- Create additional logins for your team with customized security levels